Thursday 28 April 2011

FOM FOM FOM

Happy Thursday, blog readers. Just to let you know, my good name is now visible on the front page of the Friends Of Mine Festival website, I'm going to be playing on the Lake Stage at the fest I think, on Sunday 22nd. I'm listed above EIOH which I reckon is odd because they're really good and more popular than me, but I'm also listed above Wild Palms which I think is funny because they're also more popular than me, but a really shit and boring group. So, being interesting and nice pays over being popular and all cool with lots of friends. Yah boo sucks to Wild Palms.

I'm really looking forward to playing the festival, I really hope you can make it as it's going to be a great one. I actually think I prefer playing up in the north now, those northerners are always awfully friendly towards me. If, like me, you are from the south, do come up for the festival anyway: it'd be great to see you there.

All for now!