Wednesday 22 February 2012

CTV, Transverse


As some of you may be aware, the best collaborative collective since Yahweh and King David first jammed (otherwise known as Carter Tutti Void, the lovechild of Factory Floor vocalist/guitarist Nik Void and ex-Throbbing Gristle duo Chris Carter and Cosey Fanni Tutti) has put together a record.  It's called Transverse and is available on CD or vinyl, click here to buy. Listen to "V3" below.



I've been friends with Nik for almost a couple of years now. We've worked closely together on my music in the past: making tapes and videos at the Factory Floor studio; her work with O Genesis is well documented. She even once trusted me with her lovely Fender Jazzmaster when I didn't have my own guitar to play live shows with.

As well as being a good friend she is an inspirational and tireless artist and, I believe that, through her work with Factory Floor, her solo project, Carter Tutti Void and O Genesis, she represents everything right about independent music in 2012. As such, Nik deserves all of your support, so buy this fucking record. Now.