Friday 2 March 2012

Introducing...

Those of you who diligently follow my Twitter feed will know this already (I hope you're both keeping well, by the way), but I thought I'd officially announce that I am now the leader of a sextet, featuring, from left to right...

Tim Garratt (bass guitar), Chris Sellers (keys), Noel Anderson (guitar), Samir Eskanda (drums) and Sam Davies (guitar).

Tim has been working with me in the recording studio as an engineer and producer and plays guitar and writes for Grave Errors and Pet Scenes; Chris tours with the band Cold Specks; Noel has played in various London-based groups but originally comes from Porthcawl, Wales; Samir is known for his work with the punk group Flats and Sam writes and records his own music, and also lives with my old friends in Miss Cosmos.

We've been working hard on my songs over the past couple of weeks to create new noises and will be appearing live together at The Shacklewell Arms supporting Citizens on Friday, March the 16th. I believe (though will confirm later) that the event is free entry.

Bring your friends, come and say hello to me and my new boys.