Wednesday 23 January 2013

New Single



Last year David Blanco and Will Shutes started a record label called Blank Editions, and released a single by my friend Charlie Boyer as part of The Solo Series, a run of limited edition singles by soloists and single members of already-established bands. I thought it was a great idea so I went into the studio with a band, recorded a single and asked to be part of the project.

After hearing the record I produced, David invited me to be on the roster, and I'm happy to announce that "Children's Bones" (b/w "Fat & Ugly") will be released by Blank Editions on 25th February. You can order it here; the limited edition, 7" only release will also be available in selected UK record shops.

I also made a video with some friends of mine, have a look at the trailer below.