Tuesday 31 May 2011

Ringing the (well, a few) changes

Apologies for the long absence from this blog. I've been working through some problems, both medical and personal, which have proved to be not only a bit of a drag but also things that keep me from keeping you updated. So, again, sorry.

And sincere thanks to the people who have asked after me and kept me from losing it completely these past couple of days.

I've recently moved out of London and am staying with friends - maybe for good, I'm not sure right now. After a bad week, I've retreated to the music room with my cello and I'm writing voraciously so by the time I next get onstage, I'll have enough new material to be able to play a set of new songs by myself, which will be liberating and refreshing, I feel.

There are currently two live dates booked, keep checking the MySpace page for more updates.

As far as my debut single is concerned, I am told that it's going to be released on the 20th of June, I'll post any info as and when I get it.

Anyway, that's about it for now.